Skip to main content

Demarco Is “Comfortable” With His New Hit Single [Must Listen Song]

Demarco Is “Comfortable” With His New Hit Single


Demarco says he is “Comfortable” with his new smash hit single.
The dancehall veteran is starting out the new year with another hit under his belt. His new single “Comfortable” was released last weekend and already it’s getting a lot of attention on dancehall airwaves. Demarco produced the single himself and released it under his own label True Gift Entertainment while offloading the distribution to Zojak World Wide. 
“I’m a well-rounded artiste, producer, songwriter and engineer. When I go to the studio, I generally start off with a blank slate and whatever mood I am in or the feel I get, I just start writing; after I find the right melody, I then determine the direction I want to go,” Marco said.
Demarco has over ten years experience under his belt in the music. He started out in the mid-2000s as a producer before transitioning into an artist. He has since released a number of big hits like “Fallen Soldiers,” “I Love My Life,” and his recent single with Akon and Runtown “No Wahala.” The deejay signed a deal with Akon label last year and has been pushing his career internationally since.
Demarco revealed that he is shooting a music video for his new single “Comfortable.” Listen to the new song below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shenseea Sucking Dick in Leaked Video? [Must Watch Video]

Shenseea Explains Leaked Photo Of Her Sucking Dick?  And says she does suck dick.

DEMARCO - RIDE - (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

Madd One - No Gravity | Hot New Music Release 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Madd One - No Gravity Courtesy of: Music Production Six artists "Madd One" recently release his debut EP "No Gravity" Featuring the great Delly Ranks and Squash. The EP consist of 10 songs. Available on all digital platforms. Listen Now on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/1MwrFFb0i5h5ccEUJHv6tW?si=-Eeu-KTKTqaYKZm-ZWf8Sw&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1